Honestly this such an apt award for me, because the title I got in my last year of A levels was Ms. Sunshine
to which one of my best friends Irhah replied “Kitni depressing sunshine hai.” (how depressing this sunshine is!). I am also excitable and generally over-react to happy stimuli such as the presence of dogs within my near-sighted vision range. In other words, it takes very little to make me jump in pleasure.
However, who the fuck named this blog man? Apparently, according to Tehreem (who tagged me. That’s one rule down) anyways, it’s given to people whose posts bring sunshine to your life. If my post bring sunshine to your life then honestly kitni depressing sunshine hai? Why are they not doing their job? I don’t know.
Moving on, from unnecessarily long salutations this is the deal basically I’m sharing this so people know wtf to do.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Right moving on to the questions:
1. What would you choose between life and death?
Life. Always life. But whose life? But that’s not the question.
2. Which country would you like to tour in your vacations?
Pakistan. But like in a tour way, for recreation,probably Italy.
3. Should money dictate your career choice and why?
To an extent, yes it should. Nobody should be left dying on the street. I wish we lived in a perfect world where pay was not based your work, but we don’t.
4. You are late for a meeting but there’s an injured child on the road. How will you cope up with the dilemma?
Call 911. Tell them the street. Continue on my god damn way. Pray
that my boss is fine with me being late.
5. Your most recently played song?
Okay, so it’s oh no for a second I thought it was aaj jane ki zid na karo but thank god it’s not that it’s actually glowing by the script.
No wait it’s jaane wo kaisay log the…no or is it…tu nai jo na kaha… I have this feeling it’s some deeply romantic song that even if I remember I will vehemently deny listening to.
6. Happiness is ….?
Very hard to write on.
7. Rainy nights or sunny days?
8. Why are we unable to think of questions when we are given the opportunity to?
The same reason why we aren’t able to answer questions when finally asked, with the level of sarcasm that we wanted to.
9. I know the last one was what it was so here’s a more interesting one. If you were to choose one element or physical feature from nature to define yourself, what would it be and why?
Tehreem, why are you asking me questions you already know the answer to. I would choose myself, because I am a physical feature of nature; I exist, I am a product of nature and probably some unfortunate accident, also I define myself.
I would choose fire. Loud, Bright, out there, warm, dangerous and does NOT like to be cuddled.
10. Have you ever suffered a panic attack. If yes, what was the first thing you tried to get rid of it?
Well, this is weird but the first thing I had to do was identify it for what it was. Then I distracted myself by messaging a couple of friends then they messages a couple of other friends it turned to a gigantic like group messaging thingy. mind you without internet, so I had to text. So yeah basically I distracted myself.
11. How much do you sleep in a day on average?
- Do you curse a lot?
- Ethics or morals, which one is more important?
- Are morals even important to begin with?
Do you ever ask questions and not so subtly tell your own opinion?Ok, don’t answer that one. What is that one opinion of yours people don’t agree with? Did you answer none to the first one? Why are you so boring?Do you want to be wanted or needed?
- What is the first word that comes to your mind when I say: Love?
- What is something you’ll never understand?
- When do you feel extremely lonely?
- Do you feel proud that I find you worthy of asking questions?
- What is your opinion on narcissism?
- The most endearing trait one can have is….?
Man, if you’re reading this please do this. Nobody does my questions and I’m left with unanswered questions in my fucking mind. DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS?
Also follow Tehreem she needs like one more follower to the 100 followers.
Then she can like make that post thanking all of us for following her and move on with her life.