Sigh. I want to write down how pathetic these awards are but that’s hypocritical because let’s face it we all like talking about ourselves. However, I have to be philosophical here because(
I don’t want you to be under the illusion of the notion that you might know the me I’m talking about. Farees Ahmed; the real full living version is a myth.) I want you to believe I’m smarter than I am, these facts are the me I am right now tomorrow I’ll be a different me and don’t come crying to me when I fail to be the image you built up Read freely. Assume with caution.
I’m kidding, just wanted a little dramatic flair. Ok let’s get on with this.
- I am amused you still want to read this
- I like fire a hell lot. You know all the bullshit about water being stronger and all because it can quench it- yeah those people never had a strong enough fire to start with. Now I could rant about this but I’ll make another post or something.Probably or something
- I think happiness is overrated.
- I think peace is important.
- I am struggling to remember what I’ve already written in the previous post.
- I think you’re bored right now. Sorry about that.
- I am usually sarcastic when I apologize
- I am more interested in you than you realize
- I know myselves.
- My mom told me to keep a check on the daal and turn off the stove when it’s done. I don’t know how I should know when the daal is done.
- I am even more amused that you read this far.
- I can’t seem to think of entertaining enough facts that will keep Tehreem amused because she is the one who nominated me
- Oh right I was supposed to mention her before according to the rules
- I have little regard for rules and think the world would be better without them altogether.
- Sure, argue with me if you want I like arguments
- I have unpopular opinions
- How many of these facts was I supposed to write? I forget the rules
- By forgetting I mean I never read them
- WHAT? STOP JUDGING ME?
- I’m tired
- I think daal jal gai hai.
PS: If youre wondering
22. I was wrong.
23.I’m not always correct.
24.But that won’t stop me from pretending I’m correct